Do you know, there are more lifeforms living on your skin than there are people on this planet? Eeeeks!!! If you think you know your body, think again! We bring you 10 weird facts about human body that we bet you didn’t know.
1. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
2. A human will eat on average 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders while sleeping.
3. Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour.
4. Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
5. Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
6. The tongue is the strongest muscle in the body.
7. Women have twice as many pain receptors on their body than men. But a much higher pain tolerance.
8. You cannot snore and dream at the same time.
9. Scientists have counted over 500 different liver functions.
10. It’s possible to survive even with the removal of the stomach, the spleen, 75 percent of the liver, 80 percent of the intestines, one kidney and one lung.