Sony’s Playstation has revealed the first look at two of their competitive licensed controllers. These controllers are called Razer Raiju and Nacon Revolution. And it will be releasing for Play Station 4 this year. Sony teamed with two companies Razer and Nacon to share their experience and expertise in developing these peripherals.
These controllers are supposed to be compatible with any model of Playstation 4. It will also incorporate innovative Dualshock 4 controls and ensuring gamers can enjoy a plug & play experience. Here is the range of features and detailed feature and layout which was revealed by Sony for these controllers.
Razer Raiju (Playstation 4)
Designed for conquering professional eSports tournaments, the Razer Raiju is equipped with advanced controller customisation and ergonomics. Its features include:
- Two extra bumpers and two extra detachable triggers
- Built-in control panel on the front of the controller
- Trigger-stop switches and hair trigger mode for ultra-fast trigger responses
- Two custom profiles which you can instantly switch between and modify
- 3.5mm headset jack and dedicated headset volume and mic mute controls
- Detachable analog stick rubber caps which provide extra grip during intense gaming sessions
- Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the braided 3m-long USB cable – detachable for easy storage
The Razer Raiju will launch this holiday season
Nacon Revolution (Playstation 4)